I couldnt upload bulk file on "file" macro.
Is there any issue on Confluence??
thank you so much.
Hi Hiroaki,
I understand you couldn't upload multiple files to Confluence. Since you are asking us if there is any issue, I am assuming you use Confluence Cloud, is that correct?
Please let me know more:
I look forward to having a closer look at the issue.
Thank you,
Ann
@AnnWorley
Yes im using Confluence Cloud.
thank you so much for your checking.
Could you explain what "couldn't upload" means? What exactly are you doing and what is the response from the server?
@Nic
this is what is happening.
https://cl.ly/oV3p
couldn't upload BULK files and this is what i told you on Title
Hi @Arima, Hiroaki/uma,
It looks like you are experiencing this bug: Not able to bulk upload files on File List Blueprint page Please comment or vote on the bug report - doing so will add you to notifications so you can follow the progress of the issue.
A workaround that was effective for me on my Cloud test instance was to go to Attachments on the page menu (... in the right corner) and choose the "attach more files" link.
Thanks,
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-@AnnWorleythank you so much for your help!11
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.