I'm looking for a plugin to manage risks, but the plugin needs to register 3 components (like described by GAMPv5): severity - probability AND detectability.
I've found an article on 'Risk Register', but they misuse the plugin a bit: https://radbeeqms.com/risk-analysis-in-jira/
Is there a plugin to capture these 3?
I can't see one that goes beyond the standard 2-dimensional severity/probability combination.
I think there's a market for a 3d version, but I don't know how large it might be. Sadly, that means I suspect you'd have to write one for yourself.
Hi Tom, We have developed the 3-parameter risk management app (SoftComply Risk Manager Plus - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219692/softcomply-risk-manager-plus?hosting=server&tab=overview) with Detectability and RPN as an upgrade to our current SoftComply Risk Manager - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216361/softcomply-risk-manager?hosting=server&tab=overview.Please let me know if you have any other specifics you need to take into account in your risk management process that we could help you with or if we could arrange a demo call - marion@softcomply.comKind regards, Marion
I'm interested to know how a three-dimensional risk register would be represented visually; can you point me to a relevant web page?
David PinnProjectBalm
Hi Marion,
That is great! Thanks.
We've implemented now a 3-parameter version into the current 2 parameters, but it is not very user-friendly: you have to think to much to enter the combination of "impact/severity" and the matrix is not very readable.
Here is an image of our risk matrix: https://imgur.com/a/dbuXYBH
Kind regards,
Tom
Yes, I can see what you mean. The image you've included there depicts our Risk Register add-on. How do you think the risk register should appear when it has a three-dimensional mapping?
David PinnProjectBalm (vendor of Risk Register)
Hi David,
Indeed, it is not easy to fit it in a single matrix. But 2 different matrix like described in GAMP 5 is readable:
An image with the specification here: https://imgur.com/a/yTGiThx
Regards,
Hi Tom, You may want to try the SoftComply Risk Manager Plus on Jira for that - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219692/softcomply-risk-manager-plus?hosting=server&tab=overviewYou can use 3 parameters and visualize risks either in Risk Matrices or in RPNs. Hope this helps, Marion
Hi Nic, SoftComply has released Risk Manager Plus that supports FMEA risk analysis method with 3 parameters (severity, probability and detectability) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219692/softcomply-risk-manager-plus?hosting=server&tab=overviewVisualization of risks is done either in risk matrices (initial and residual) or RPNs (risk prioritization numbers).
In case of any questions or for a demo call, please drop us an email at info@softcomply.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.