I have a user who has two boards created using the same filter as the base for the board. One is kanban the other is a scrum board. The epic is showing up in one board and not the other. How do we get it so that the epic appears on both boards?
I assume the epics are not showing up on the Kanban board, correct? For them to show up you need to use the backlog, have a look at Managing epics in Kanban project.
They are not showing up on the Scrum board actually. They appear on the Kanban board.
Check and see if the Epic Status (different from Status) has been set to Done.
I updated the filter in the Scrum board to include epics as a issuetype as it wasn't in the list of specific issuetypes the user created. This resolved it and the board is working for the user now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.