Our system (Server 7.4.2) is used by a number of teams that added different resolutions which are completely meaningless and even detrimental to the workflow in our team. I've been trying to restrict the resolutions that show up with jira.field.resolution.include as well as jira.field.resolution.exclude.
In my workflow I have a step called "Completed" with "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" checked.
The "All" transition has the "Resolve Issue Screen" set and a property to exclude resolutions: jira.field.resolution.exclude 10200,10100
where the 10200 and 10100 and the id's I can see when I hover of the Edit link for these Resolutions. I tried
jira.field.resolution.exclude 10200,10100
jira.field.resolution.exclude=10200,10100
jira.field.resolution.exclude (10200,10100)
jira.field.resolution.exclude=(10200,10100)
None of them makes a difference. When I click on the Completed button for an issue the Resolve Issue Screen shows up but all resolutions show up, even the ones specifically excluded.
The same happens when I try to do the jira.field.resolution.include with the values that I want to see. Of course, I deleted the exclude property first. For some reason neither one seem to have any effect.
I also tried to set up a custom screen instead of using the standard Resolve Issue Screen. Same result--all resolutions in the system show up in the Resolve screen.
Could somebody please provide some guidance on what I might have wrong? This is a really big problem for us.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Karin