When we open any board (include empty projects), sprint or kanban we have this error looping.
We use JIRA 7.2.2.
Any idea?
Hi,
This error usually is caused by third-party plugins or field requirements. There are some troubleshooting steps in our JIRA Software: "Exception: Uncaught TypeError. The first thing I would do is start with is to enable Safe Mode in JIRA and test again:
To troubleshoot the third-party plugin possibility:
If the problem does not persist in safe mode enable the add-ons one by one until the issue re-occurs and you'll know which add-on could be causing the issue.
Take a look at JIRA Software: "Exception: Uncaught TypeError for further steps and let us know the outcome.
Cheers,
Branden
I've tried with Safe Mode and have same result, error looping...
I read the guide JIRA Software: "Exception: Uncaught TypeError but our error do not talk about a fields so it's no useful in our case.
We don't know how to solve it.
PD When I try to attach the support zip it throw an error. Could you give us a mail to send it?
Hi Albert,
Do you have an announcement banner? If you do have an announcement banner, copy the text and paste it in a text file. Remove the banner text from JIRA and retry the board operation.
Let me know if you're able to access the board at that time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.