如題,我想將資料從原本的confluence移轉到新的Domain去,但當我從雲端上下載backup.zip之後,接著要再匯入新的domain去的時候就發生了錯誤,重現錯誤的流程如下:
Hi John,
I'll be responding in English since our community is a mainly English community and it will be helpful for others to follow along with the conversation.
From what I understand, you're trying to export data from one Confluence Server to another.
Can you tell me a few things:
You mentioned you were trying to get the data from a site but you're doing a single space import. If you want to migrate the whole site you need to choose the Site Import option. See the following, depending on your situation:
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
Thanks for your reply.
Answer your questions,
1. I can only export whole space in "Backup Manager", not a single space.
2 Actually, I don't know which version I am using in the cloud, I thought they should be the same version, doesn't it?
Finally, I read the document you posted. but I don't see the "site import" button on my setting page. Should I need to go somewhere to apply for this function?
You can export a space from the space tools.
If you're on Cloud, the version is not of that much use directly, you simply consider it to be "the very latest"
Hi Nic
As I posted in the beginning, I export my data of all Confluence space by "Backup Manager", but like Shannon said to me, I tried to import "all space" in this page "Import space" which it is used to import single space instead of a site.
so now my question is where can I find this feature "site import".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.