I am getting unnecessary emails from Confluence
I want email notification which I have part of it as well as my team updating something
Below are my notification settings
Please suggest which notification should be enabled?
Thanks in advance
Hi Siddheshwar,
Which notifications are you receiving that you don't want?
I would start with unsubscribing from daily updates as well as recommended updates; these may be the emails you're referring to.
As for your team mates, if they're updating a particular space you can subscribe to that, or you can follow them individually. This way you will receive updates from them.
You have autowatch on as well which means any time you create/edit or comment on a page you will get updates on future updates to that page.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks, Shannon
Currently, I am getting emails from other space in which I am not part of it.
I just want notifications which I have created or my team created.
Siddheshwar
Siddheshwar,
It's not possible to follow a group or team of users. You will either be able to watch individual Spaces, Pages, and users, but not groups.
We have received requests to implement it but we have no plans to do so in the near future:
Subscribe to network is the option you would want if you want to watch any single user that you follow.
Otherwise, you can unsubscribe to all other updates, besides Autowatch if you want to automatically watch pages you interact with.
I hope this helps but do let me know if you have any questions!
Shannon,
Thanks for the answer, if I select Subscribe to network option do I need to follow each user which is available on my team?
Siddheshwart
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.