Basicaly I’m stack:
I’m developing A PHP website in Local and I was sending things via FTP to production server when it’s ok.
Now I switched to git .I created a private git repo in Bitbucket and I sanded everything from my local (master) to my remote repo on bitbucket.
Ok now everything is ok.
So what I want to do is.
1/ Working on my master local repo and when I’m satisfied with the result I push to my remote repo.
then
2/ I would like now to pull changes from bitbucket repo to my production server (linux) wich is now not a git repo and git is not yet installed on the server.
How can I do the part 2? I already know how to do the part 1.
But for part 2? How can I transform an existing project with no git repo to a git repo and pull changes from my bitbucket repo?