<span>I have a Bitbucket pipeline configured for maven project and it was working well.<br><br>I have not did any changes regarding build flow (maven config or pipeline config) but pipeline started failing because of: "Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:pom:3.0 from/to central (<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2</a>)".<br><br>Here is more detailed error text:<br>Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.0.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:3.0.1 -> org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:3.0: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:3.0: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:pom:3.0 from/to central (<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2</a>): Connection reset -> [Help 1]</span><span>[ERROR] </span>
<span>I have a Bitbucket pipeline configured for maven project and it was working well.<br><br>I have not did any changes regarding build flow (maven config or pipeline config) but pipeline started failing because of: "Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:pom:3.0 from/to central (<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2</a>)".<br><br>Here is more detailed error text:<br>Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.0.1 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:3.0.1 -> org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:3.0: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:jar:3.0: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:pom:3.0 from/to central (<a href="https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2</a>): Connection reset -> [Help 1]</span>
<span>[ERROR] </span>
Hi Mykhailo,
It appears that your connection to the maven repository timed out, causing your build to fail. This could be for a number of factors. Rerunning your pipeline should be sufficient to resolve this though.
If this continues to be a persistent problem, you can look into increasing your timeout for retrieving dependencies:
Thanks,
Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.