That I'm using REST API Version 105.2.3.0 in this we try to get the details with respect to ticket-id.
But, from the value which is returned, I can't able to get the Estimation (Story Point) and Sprint Name.
could you please help to fix this
Hi Rakesh,
By default the REST API won't display custom fields. You'll have to add "&fields=summary,description,customfield_XXXXX" to the endpoint URL to get those displayed (replacing XXXXX by the Story point field ID or any custom field of your choice). You can add as many fields as you want by splitting them with ",".
Hope this helps!
Thank you for your great help and its working fine
Glad it helped!
If that solved your problem I advise you to mark this question as answered in case other users are sharing the same issue and would like to benefit from the answer
have a great day and have fun with REST !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.