how to capture "history points" in all types of incidents?
Hi Melissa,
I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean story points? If so, and according to the JIRA documentation, Story Points field is only available to issues of type 'Story' or 'Epic' (not 'Bugs' etc) — you can change this by:
This page contains the description and links to the configuration change details:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-administrator-s-guide/jira-agile-jira-configuration
Hope it helps,
Carlos
Yeah that's right, we need to assign "history points" to tasks, bugs, etc.; and I understand that this is not possible and for this it is necessary adding a screen?
regards.
Do you mean "story points"? Or is "history points" a separate field?
Either way, yes, it's easy. Create the history points field (admin -> custom fields) if it's those.
Go back to admin -> custom fields and look for your points field, making sure that it has a "context" that includes "incidents"
Go to the project you're using for incidents, look at its config and find the "screens". Drill down into there until you find the screens in use for incidents, then add the points field to them (you may need to repeat for different projects)
I mean, the "story points" as a field more than the issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.