I have created an workflow and used the Add-on: Add Issue on Transition in which I am able to automate sub-task creation on transition. Now I have another small help that I need.
Please refer to the Diagram attached.
When I hit the transition: Primary Stakeholder_Test Category ,
Expectation: 2 sub-tasks should be created –
(1) Secondary Stakeholder 1_Testing step
(2) Secondary Stakeholder 2_Testing step
Result: Working as expected
Now when I go back to the original Issue ticket, I still have to choose one of the same sub-task path to reach to HMA Service_Test Category.
Is there a way where I can put a condition/postfunction that can go directly from Primary Stakeholder_Test Category (status) to HMA Service_Test Category (status) if both the subtask are completed?
I have tried using the following condition "All Sub-tasks must have one of the following statuses to allow parent issue transitions: CLOSED" but it did not work
Thank you.