I'm trying to create bulletins in our wiki and have the creation date along with the updated date appear in a heading (I'm going to make a template). The bulletin name will include the date stamp.
How can I accomplish this?
Thanks leon
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport java.sql.Dateimport java.sql.Timestampimport java.util.Calendarimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.util.DefaultIssueChangeHolderimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.ModifiedValuedef csDateTime = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Date Time Picker")Calendar currenttime = Calendar.getInstance();Timestamp csNewDateValue = new Timestamp((currenttime.getTime()).getTime());csDateTime.updateValue(null, issue, new ModifiedValue("", (Object) csNewDateValue), new DefaultIssueChangeHolder())
GM ok this is my first attempt at these things. Here's what I want to do I want to display the created date one place, then the last updated date in a different place.
I'm assuming this is a user macro? Newbie here so please accept my apologies in advance.
thanks leon
I found a preexisting macro called Builder Info that does what I need.
What I would like to do next is take the creator date and add three months to it and then display that as a review date.
i found one other item. this is being crafted into a "template" so the created date is the date the template was created not when it was copied/saved as a new item. Anyway we can get around this?
thanks so much leon
how can i manipulate the variable(s) from BuilderInfo so I can add a fixed number (like 90 days) to that variable and then display it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.