I would like the possibility to get some statistics based on actual activity in jira, and the real time to deliver, not by logging of time actually worked on the issue.
* Keeping time: Extract how long an issue actually is assigned to an assignee (or a group of assignees)
* Progress time: Extract how long an issue spends within a defined status or between two defined statuses
* Perhaps also a possibility to combine these two in a way, for instance to see how much time it is assigned to reporter from it is put in progress and until it is resolved.
The data should be possible to export to make it possible with further calculations and filtering. It would be nice with the possibility to aggregate the data before it is reported
We handle multiple projects so it should be possible to query across projects. It would also be helpful if the data can be filtered based on labels (Small, Medium, Large)
This will make it possible to get reasons for our time to delivery today and also what can be done to limit this time in the future.
UPDATE: A clarification. My main goal is to handle this across multiple cases. I have some nice answers that would be very helpful for each case, but still requires a lot of manual work to get statistics for all the relevant cases.
Basically I believe my problems regarding spent time would be solved if the cumulative flow diagram in Rapid Board was available as a data table. There I can see the transitions for several cases, even refine the selection, but I just can't access the data only inspect the results visually.
Likewise getting the transitions between assignees the same way would help me calculating what I need in that area.