Hi,
In Jira 7.3.3 I have couple of users who are not able to create sprint or complete Sprint.
For example User AB.CD is not able to create sprint and it display the message:
"You need Manage Sprint permission for all the projects in the origin board to create the sprint"
When I run the board query, it only brings up all issues from his project only.
project = SSRF or "Receiving Squad" = "Project name" ORDER BY Rank ASC
However when I remove ORDER BY Rank ASC, it does pull up one issue from another project(WEB) which was assigned to project SSRF as receiving squad.
I checked the other Project "WEB" and in permission helper it shows that the user AB.CD does have manage sprint permission on that project also.
One more important thing that I noted that in the for Projects in Board :
"The projects in this board cannot be listed because of the complexity of the board filter" even though it shows only one project on top under Shares that is SSRF
I hope it makes sense..