Hey guys,
Code macro plugin is great. However, if I go into edit and change the theme (eg. Midnight -> Django) and save nothing updates. Pete
Hey Peter,
Do you have more than one code macro on the same page? Due to a limitation in the macro, all code macros on the same page will have the same theme.
Just to check when you say "save" do you mean save the macro edit or save the page. Simply saving the macro edit will not update the look in page edit mode. It should change the look though when you view the page.
Hey Davin,
thanks for the prompt reply. To clarify I'm saving the macro (with the new theme selected) then saving the page. When in the 'view' page state the original theme persists. Oddly though, when I go back into edit page > edit macro the correct theme is displayed in the preview area and selected in the theme dropdown.
Confluence v 5.1.2.
Hope that helps,
P
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.