Hi,
Bit of a long shot, I've looked through the community pages and googled but can't seem to find an answer - I'm almost 100% sure we can't do what we need. But am giving it 1 more shot....
We have a wiki page that every time we update it, an email is sent to all the developers containing the whole page and not only the part updated.
The email’s size so far is 3 MB! This page can be updated multiple times a day. It has been updated so far 552 times.
For instance today this page was updated 6 times. So 7 developers received each 18 MB (that’s 126 MB in total in our servers today only!).
Is there a way to customize the notifications for this particular page so that the developers receive only the updated part and not the whole page by email?
The only thing I can think to do is to advise them to change to daily updates instead - however this then happens to all pages/spaces the developers are watching which may not be great if there are other pages where they do want more timely updates.
thanks
Beks