Hello Everyone,
I am trying to develop a Post-Receive Hook for Bitbucket server. My development environment is as follows:
OS – Windows 10
IDE – Intellij IDEA
Java – 1.8
SDK – Atlassian SDK 6.2.15
Maven – Atlassian provided 3.2.1
Question:
When creating the plugin, the automated plugin version is provided as 4.9.1. How can I upgrade the version to latest 5.6?
Possible solution tried:
Changed the Bitbucket server and database versions does not help and the atlas-run command ends in Build failure.
Question:
The package com.atlassian.bitbucket.ssh.does not have SshConfigurationService API by default. Trying to add maven dependency cannot find this package, however, com.atlassian.bitbucket.ssh.command API is available, but is of no direct use for my plugin.
How can I get SshConfigurationService API? Is there any special setup that is required?
Possible solution tried:
With some research I was able to find the dependency for SshConfigurationService API and could finally load that into plugin, but the version it is available at is 4.0.0-m10. Running the plugin with this dependency disables the plugin on Bitbucket server instance and no plugin modules can be loaded into the server; even though the logs suggests that the plugin was successfully deployed.
I can provide the specific logs if required, or an example for developing plugins for latest Bitbucket server will be good reference point.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Salil