When I want to export Step Test Case, Jira show this issue:
Error rendering 'testcasesteps_field'. Please contact your JIRA administrators.
Also, I user of Jira, the language is Spanish.
JIRA v6.4.1
Hi,
Are you using a version picker?
If you are using a version picker take a look at JRASERVER-44721. The remedy is to upgrade to at least 6.4.11 or 7.0.
If that does not appear to match your issue, reproduce the issue and take a look at the atlassian-jira.log and post the log snippet here and we'll go from there.
Cheers,
Branden
What type of field is your testcasesteps_field, and what type of "export" are you trying?
When export in XML, the step test case result:
<![CDATA[{"steps":[{"name":"","description":"El XML con los campos:\nProveedores OEA-ARM\nPaís ARM","expected":"Al transmitir la declaración acepten el envio de los campos Proveedores OEA-ARM y País ARM"}]}]]>
I don't the administrator.
Use a plugin to create test cases and step test.
That looks ok to me, I assume it means you got past the error message in the question?
In XML export ok, but in excel, that is the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.