I was wondering if there is an easy way for me to bring documents that are currently in Google Docs into Confluence? I find it very difficult to figure out?
Hi Robert,
There are a few Marketplace add-ons that will allow you to embed Google Docs in your pages:
Marketplace: Google Docs Macros
Can you let us know if this is what you were trying to do, or something else?
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you for your help,
Since I just started to use the system I overlooked a simple way to drop documents into the file I was working on.
All the Good, I appreciate your help.
Thanks
Bobby
No worries, Bobby!
Let us know if you have any additional questions. We're happy to help!
please check you app Smart Attachments for Confluence. It gives you all the essential tools for document management in Confluence. It provides you will all the necessary tools for working with documents and neatly integrates with the native document collaboration tools.
If any questions arise, feel free to drop an email at vrutkevich@stiltsoft.com.
Sincerely, Vadim
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.