Hi guys,
I run jira and stash on the same server and use nginx as a proxy for SSL support. Every instance for itself works perfectly, but when I try to link jira with stash via "Application Link" I get an error: The host doesn't respond. Change the URL or click Next to confirm.
Parsing through the web browsers error log I found that the problem seems to be that nginx doesn t support http OPTIONS. Which seems to break this specific feature.
I googled and I found this work around:
error_page 405 =200 @405;
location @405 {
root /;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8080;
}
Which didn t help in my case. So I wonder what would be the proper way to make jira and stash work completly behind nginx?
Thanks!
Kind regards,
Daniel
PS: here is the complete config file:
server {
listen 80;
server_name jira.gosi.at;
rewrite ^ https://$server_name$request_uri? permanent;
}
server {
listen 443 ssl;
server_name jira.gosi.at;
ssl_certificate ssl/gosi.pem;
ssl_certificate_key ssl/gosi.key;
location / {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8080;
port_in_redirect off;
proxy_redirect http://127.0.0.1:8080/ http://jira.gosi.at/;
proxy_redirect https://127.0.0.1:8080/ https://jira.gosi.at/;
}
error_page 405 =200 @405;
location @405 {
root /;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8080;
}
}