The issue in question let's call ISSUE-1.
assignee: [me] (I am the admin/account holder)
reporter: [me]
status: "In Progress"
statusCagegory: "In Progress"
workflow: [same as all other projects]
Problem
assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser()
statusCategory = "In Progress"
Combine the two and:
(assignee = currentUser() OR reporter = currentUser()) AND statusCategory = "In Progress"
Dashboard > "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics" Gadget filtered by Assignee / Status
- showing 1 issue marked "Unassigned"
- Clicking the Unassigned total "1" produces the following filter:
statusCategory = "In Progress" AND assignee is EMPTY
statusCategory = "In Progress" AND assignee is not EMPTY
statusCategory = "In Progress" AND assignee = unassigned
- Does not show ISSUE-1
- Warning message: The value 'unassigned' does not exist for the field 'assignee'.
statusCategory = "In Progress" AND assignee = "Unassigned"
- Does not show ISSUE-1
- Warning message: The value 'Unassigned' does not exist for the field 'assignee'.
Requested from Comments
What I am looking for from comments are:
- A resolution
- A work-around
- A link to a known bug
- Validation that I am not the only one experiencing this issue (so a bug can be submitted to Atlassian)