I have a currently client on Jira but once I added other clients the old client was able to view my other projects created. I have created different views, set permissions and added roles but nothing is working.
I do believe that has worked. Thanks for your help
Have a look at your permission scheme used by the projects. The default scheme usually allows any user that is logged in to view all projects.
I have the permission scheme set only for that group and only the admin role for that group. Not sure why this is not working
Thank you for your help, think I am a bit lost I have been reading all the documentation to figure this out.
I would start by changing the permission scheme so it is based on project roles instead of groups, that way you can control access to each project by adding groups/users to specific roles in the project. Also have a look at JIRA Permissions made Simple, hopefully that will make it a bit clearer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.