As of the most recent interface update, the keyboard shortcut (c) for creating a new issue in JIRA has stopped working for me. Is this an intentional change, a bug, or just me. I'm not seeing any console errors. Using Firefox on Mac.
I have the same issue on Opera/Mac, Safari/Mac, Chrome/Windows.
It seems that both the "C" create and the "/" search shortcuts are broken.
Can confirm that neither "C" or "/" are working for me. I also noticed that neither of these shortcuts are appearing in the Keyboard Shortcuts help modal, so maybe they intentionally removed them? Recent release notes do have some related changes to more contextual issue creation in the UI
Some shortcuts doesn't work after last update for me too.
Same here. Really annoying.
These still work for me but neither is working for my users (I'm the admin). Can any Jira folks weigh in with a word on when this will be fixed??
As of this morning, Dec 26, 2017, the Create New Issue keyboard shortcut is working again for me.
This is still broken for us and all of our users.
This seems to have bubbled up for me today as well on Cloud: Chrome: Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Same here, I just noticed this today; I use FireFox 82.0.2 (64-bit)
Seeing the same problem on Cloud. Chrome86.0.4240.183 (Official build)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.