Hello,
I would like to add a default value on a custom field for a transition screen. However the default value is never displayed and i don't understand why.
I created a custom field (Text Field (multi-line)) with a default value and let the configuration to all issues types and all projects
I created a screen in which i put only the custom filed (plus the comment section) and set it as a transition screen
Then i create an item and run the workflow until the transition screen is displayed, but the default value is not present on the transition screen (my line is empty)
I tried to put this field on a static screen (story for example) and the default value is well displayed on it.
So i assume there is a defferent behavior between static screen and transition screen but i dont know how to force the default value.
Could you help me ?
Regards