web-site page http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/JIRA+Extensions doesn't work
"ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"
Hi,
where have you found this link?
Dashboard Gadjet: "Time to First Response"
http://<jira>/rest/gadgets/1.0/g/com.atlassian.jira.ext.charting:firstresponse-gadget/com/atlassian/jira/ext/charting/gadget/firstresponse-gadget.xml
Thank you, I will forward this to Atlassian.
Thanks a lot
Hi @Logistics1520,
Sorry to hear that you have encountered this problem. I was able to track this down a bit further. It appears that this specific gadget is provided by a plugin, Jira Charting plugin. I was able to reproduce this problem once I installed this plugin.
Since this is actually an Atlassian supported plugin, I created a new bug for this plugin about this problem over on that plugin's project on ecosystem. You can track the progress of this bug over in:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JCHART-474
In the meantime, I noticed that if you were getting an error that this chart isn't working, which is why you were trying to click that link. I found a related KB article that might be able to help explain how to configure your Jira instance in order to be able to use that gadget, please see Time to First Response gadget does not display data - Jira KB for more details.
I hope this helps
Andy
Oh, and thanks @Thomas Schlegelfor also helping to bring this to our attention
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.