We have a requirement to map unix servers directly with BitBucket so as to upload files from servers to the BitBucket repo. Appreciate if someone can suggest what additional steps are required apart from the config steps we have listed below -
1 - On one of Linux server I have run ssh-keygen -t rsa under my home directory. this created the private and public ssh keys under $HOME\.ssh2
2 - went to the BitBucket Repo (e.g. Stars 7956) and created a fresh repository. I have admin privilege here.
3 - added ssh public key from server to the access key option present under repo (have also tried adding key from maage account)
4 - picked ssh string from the new BitBucket repo clone tab
5 - At unix server I have run "Git init" and then run "Git Clone ssh:\\url..."
6 - The Git clone is filing with error message as highlighted below -
======================
bash-4.1$ git clone
ssh://git@server.domain.net:7999/stars/prpc_5.git
Cloning into 'prpc_5'...
fatal: Could not read from
remote repository.
Please make sure you have the
correct access rights
and the repository exists.
===================================================
Thanks and regards
krishna