I have issues with JQL for a custom field of the number type. I want to search for issues containing this field and the search should only return issues with a specific number.
For example I want all issues with a value equal to and greater than 280,040. I tried the following JQL:
"Number field" >= "280,040"
This does not return any issues although I know that there are several issues containing 280,040 and greater numbers for this particular field.
I also tried the even more simple:
"Number field" = "280,040"
I know that there are several issues with the value 280,040 but the search return no issues.
I tried '280,040' but doesn't return any issues either.
I've probably missed something obvious but I can't figure out what.
BTW, the custom field searcher for this custom field is Number Search.
Language is Swedish and therefore "," is used instead of ".".