I'm attempting to expose test results for automated test reporting of a nodejs app build into a docker. Here's the yml
options:
docker: true
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script:
- export IMAGE_NAME=$DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME/currency-updater:$BITBUCKET_COMMIT
- docker build -t $IMAGE_NAME .
- docker login --username $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME --password $DOCKER_HUB_PASSWORD
- docker push $IMAGE_NAME
- step:
script:
- export IMAGE_NAME=$DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME/currency-updater:$BITBUCKET_COMMIT
- docker login --username $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME --password $DOCKER_HUB_PASSWORD
- docker run -v="$BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR/test-results:/app/test-results" -w="./app" $IMAGE_NAME run-script test-junit
When step 2 executes, it complains that it has some permissions limitations
docker run -v="$BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR/test-results:/app/test-results" -w="./app" $IMAGE_NAME run-script test-junit
docker: Error response from daemon: authorization denied by plugin pipelines: Command not supported.
See 'docker run --help'.
even if the volume is located inside clone dir as requested by guidelines. If I run the same commands locally (with the needed adaptations) it obviously runs.
I incorrectly posted a discussion while I wanted to post a question. Could admin please remove the discussion and mark this one as not SPAM?