Hey,
I haven't found what limits the two Insight attribute-types Text and Textarea have.
Is it declared somewhere?
Cheers,
// Svante
Hi Svante,
The limit for Text is 450, and unlimited for Textarea.
I have updated the documentation at https://documentation.riada.se/insight/latest/insight-manager-s-guide/object-type-attributes to show this limits.
Best RegardsAlexander
254 characters for text and then whatever your database can handle in a large object column (i.e far more text than is generally useful in a field)
Hey Nic,
Thnx! But this is for JIRA, right? I tagged this question for Insight for JIRA which seems to have been removed.
I will re-tag this question!
Thnx Alexander, this was exactly what I was looking for. Is this piece of information available in the Insight documentation somewhere?
Can you convert your comment reply to an Answer so that I can Accept it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.