After importing a backup from the cloud version of Confluence into the self hosted version we've found that no user in our system has system administrator permissions. We have access to the database but I'm unsure of the procedure to grant system administrators to one of the existing users. Any help would be appreciated.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html
Unfortunately we're running we're running 6.0. We're able to log in with various users, its just there is no system administrator to grant that permission to other users.
@joshua-hull Please see Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server for other steps you may also need to take to complete the migration.
I look forward to any follow up questions.
Sorry about that - I posted while you were posting. You may use the SQL queries on this page to recover admin permissions:
Restore Passwords To Recover Admin User Rights
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.