Hi, I am an Alpha user of your great new feature Bitbucket Deployment,
everything works great but one last missing feature for me is: Deploy button
How it could work
If some step is manually triggered and also is marked as deployment, then show deploy button in deployment summary modal.
Pipelines simple example:
- step
script:
- npm install
- npm run build
artifacts:
- dist
- step:
name: Deploy to staging
deployment: staging
trigger: manual
script:
- python.py deploy
Example
A picture is worth a thousand words 
I add Deploy Button and it could run the last step... This is just example.
Let me know what do you think? 
PS: I know there is exactly the same feature button for manual triggering already BUT it's hidden inside bunch of pipelines logs and therefore it is almost impossible to find it and use it (not only for project managers but also developers).