Hi,
I've updated customer notification template but I need to add button inside 'Request created' event (html codes instead of just plain text), Anyway to do that?
Esraa,
Can you explain more what you need the button to do exactly?
To add a button you would need to customize the source code but if you can tell us exactly what you need to do we may be able to come up with a better solution for you.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
I need to add button like this one
instead of hyperlink
the issue I'm facing is service desk gives us the ability to change the main template (header, footer..etc) but the content can be only plain text so that I can't add code there
The Template itself can use HTML and CSS. Project Settings > Customer Notifications > Templates (Edit Templates). However, it does call the specific message content that you put in plain text in the specific Request created event.
If the button is something you would want on all messages to your customers then you can do it this way, otherwise it is not possible.
And in case you don't want that button in every message that your JSD sends out, but only on specific ones, then try Raley Email Notifications add-on. You can precisely customise there which notifications will contain this button.
Vlad
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.