Dmitry,
What version of IE and Confluence are you running? Do you experience any error messages in your Confluence Server Application Logs or in your browser's Developer Tools?
Regards,
Shannon
IE 11, confluence server 6.2.3
Thank you, Dmitry!
What were you able to find in the Server logs? This will be the most useful information for us.
Also what is the certain volume of information? At what point does it break?
I will ask our admin to check the logs. Just checked one more time and it appears that the issue occurs even with a single line. Have you checked this on your side?
Also I noticed that the report has the 500 item limit even with pagination - is it the case?
In that particular comment, the user is commenting how to replicate the error, and he noticed that an additional &pagepropertiesreport.serverrender was added to the URL. This is unfortunately not a workaround that you were hoping for.
He does mention this bug, which sounds like it could be the same thing you've run into:
This bug mentions also the &pagepropertiesreport.serverrender being automatically added to the URL, so if that's what you're seeing, I've say we found the bug affecting you.
At this time there is no workaround, except for the discovery by Thomas that the issue no longer occurs in Confluence 6.7 EAP (Early Release). I wouldn't recommend upgrading your production instance to this yet, but you're welcome to try the upgrade on your staging instance to see if it does indeed fix the problem for you.
Regards,Shannon
Shannon, would you be able to comment recent BH's reply to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-37890?_ga=2.73016915.1109366363.1531396430-90358422.1531396430
Thank you, Dmitry, for pointing it out!
I was able to get in touch with a Confluence product manager and he's responded on the thread at this time.
Please feel free to reply there if you have any further questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.