Hi,
I am new to JIRA service desk.
WE want to show all comments in descending order in email notification on public comment addition.
Is there any way to do it?
Hi Nishith,
As far as I'm aware, there is not a way to show the full comment history in email notifications in Service Desk without additional plugins.
One plugin that can provide that functionality is Email This Issue.
Here's another question asking about this, where the top answer shows the template you can use to include all comments in emails:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-questions/Velocity-template-to-include-all-comments-cannot-access-c/qaq-p/39614
Cheers,Daniel
Is there any plan to bring this as feature?
I looked around and found several feature requests for this issue. Here's the one that seems to be the original - have a look and watch/vote on the issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-2044
Development on Jira Service Desk is still happening at a pretty fast clip. I don't work for Atlassian, but I can say that if that issue gets a lot of votes, there's a good chance of someone on the Service Desk team taking a look at it.
Hi @Nishith Desai
You can show all the public comments for SD request in email using our add-on Raley Email Notifications
Here's a working example of template that demonstrates it.
Best,
Vlad
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.