It's performance review time again. How do I see the wiki pages I've touched in the last year?
I'm sure this has been answered before. I've tried searching, but can't find a definitive search string that yields what I need.
Hi Shaun,
A quick way would be to use the content by user macro. You can find setup instructions here.
Hope this helps,
Danny
Here's something I found by poking around:
https://your.domain.name/display/~user.name
OK, that's cute, but I don't really want to put that in a page. I just want a link to show me this.
To make proper use of this macro, I would need to create a page where this kind of content was relevant (perhaps a "home" page).
It's not as useful as going to my profile page and seeing the "Activity" section (which would have been a good answer, in hindsight).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.