Hello,
I've set up the Service Desk notifications (yes I'm aware Service Desk uses it's own notifications - not the JIRA notification scheme) but the mails seem to be send randomly. I've made a test where i opened a ticket, did some changes and then repeated the exact same test a second time with another ticket. Result:
Action | E-Mail send?
Ticket created | Test 1 no, Test 2 yes
Changed status | Test 1 yes, Test 2 no
Added comment | Test 1 yes, Test 2 no
Changed status | Test 1 no, Test 2 yes
Added comment | Test 1 yes, Test 2 no
Close ticket | Test 1 no, Test 2 no
Reopen + comment | Test 1 no, Test 2 no
Close ticket | Test 1 no, Test 2 no
Is this bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5535 the cause?
Edit: I'm running Service Desk Server 3.9 and JIRA Software Server 7.6