I want to query for all tasks/stories where the total time logged by users is more than 'estimated' time for that task/story.
Using the out-of-the-box Jira, I'm not aware of a way of doing this. I don't seem able to get the logged time in a JQL and I also don't think that you can compare time fields
Oh. So, there are no fields from which I can check the 'estimated' and 'remaining' time ?And how to proceed with out-of-the-box Jira ?
You have access to the Original Estimate field and you could query for issues where it is less than / greater than a value, so
originalEstimate < "1w"
or
originalEstimate >= "3h"
but you can't query where it is less than another field.
Was your last question asking about other solutions, not using OOTB? If so, that would involve Jira add-ons, which I know nothing about.
This solution works for me !
Yes I wanted to use OOTB, without the external add-ons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.