I'm trying to prevent a workflow transition if a pull request was not made for an particular linked ticket.
Example:
- ABC-1234 ticket was created
- A branch was made that contains ABC-1234 so JIRA links the ticket using the configuration in DVCS Accounts.
- The Ticket goes through a workflow example: (To Do, In Progress, Code Review, QA, Done).
- And From "In progress" to "Code Review" transition, I want to detect if a Pull Request was made on the linked ticket before allowing the transition.
I see a workflow conditions an option for Value, in which I can select if Development (Dev Summary Custom Field) = a string. (screenshot below)
I tried the above, but the results are the ticket doesn't show the transition option if the above is valid.
Here is the dev panel screenshot:

I can't find any help regarding this online, am I using the wrong string value in the conditional perhaps?
Thanks
-Lar