If the Current date is less than 7 days for the Quote Valid Until(field) Date and the Quote is in “Quote Positive”(status) and “Catalogue Positive”(status) then a email should be triggered.
Need to implement this logic in JIRA tool. Please help.
Hello,
1. You should create a filter with a JQL condition like this
assignee = currentUser() and "Quote Valid Until(field) Date" < -7d and status in ("Quote Positive", "Quote Positive")
2. Make subscription for the filter which would send a email on schedule. You can choose an option if you want an empty result list to be sent or not.
You can read more about filters in the following article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/using-filters-720416526.html#UsingFilters-SubscribingtoaFilter
Hello Alexey,
I have implemented this logic and It's working for me too.However, I am unable to find the place where I can change email/subscription content.
Could you please suggest any solution for this.
Thanks in Advance
What do you mean by content? Do you mean where to schedule the email sending? If so, then kindly read the article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html
Now, I am getting details about filter name, Subscriber, Key, Summary in the email body and I need to send email including custom field values.
Can we edit the email body for the above requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.