I'm trying to create a new multiselect field using the REST api/2/field POST endpoint. I would like to populate the options of this multiselect as part of the request. I can't find any info on whether its possible to populate those options and, if it is possible, what the JSON object property is called and what key-value pairs I should be using. Here's the PHP & cURL request data/body I have tried:
$data = array(
"name" => "Test Customer List",
"description" => "Custom test field for picking customers",
"type" => "com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:multiselect",
"searcherKey" => "com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:multiselectsearcher",
"options" => array(
"value" => "test1",
"value" => "test2",
"value" => "test3",
),
);
$data = json_encode($data);
Here's the error I'm getting in the response:
[errorMessages] => Array
(
[0] => Unrecognized field "options" (Class com.atlassian.jira.rest.api.customfield.CustomFieldDefinitionJsonBean), not marked as ignorable
at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@3ddbcd03; line: 1, column: 254] (through reference chain: com.atlassian.jira.rest.api.customfield.CustomFieldDefinitionJsonBean["options"])
)
If there is no way to set the options using this endpoint, what would be the alternative for populating this field programmatically upon or after creation?