Hi all,
so I'm very new to Jira Groovy and I have following problem:
In my JIRA project I have Services which are implemented by Features which are implemented by Feature Increments. So I want to create a scripted field which shows the summary of the Service the Issue belongs to and I came up with he following code:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.IssueLinkManager
import com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.component.ProjectComponent
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue
//The current user is needed as a parameter in some functions.
def authenticationContext=ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext()
def user=authenticationContext.getLoggedInUser()
def linkManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager()
//Get all issues that are linked via "implements".
def linkedOfType = linkManager.getLinkCollection(issue,user).getOutwardIssues("Implements")
//When the issue implements something.
for(issue in linkedOfType){
//If the linked issue is a feature get this feature and search its linked issues for service and return the summary of this service.
if (issue.getIssueType().getName().toString().equals("Feature_Tile")){
}
//If the linked issue is a service return the summary of this service.
if (issue.getIssueType().getName().toString().equals("Service")){
String serviceName = issue.summary
return serviceName
}
}
The problem is now, that the field works fine if the issue implements a Service, but not if the issue implements a Feature, because I don't know how to get the linked Issues of this feature to search them for Services.
So my Question is: how can I get the Service if my issue only implements a Feature?