Hi Team,
I am not able to connect my Bitbucket with Postgres database. I have checked Postgres database is up and running on port 5432 and I have created user named Postgres I have set the password for the same. I have created one database named Bitbucket. I am getting below mentioned error while connecting. This is little urgent I appreciate if you could help me ASAP.
The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.
Hide details
The configuration entered is not valid. A database connection could not be established. Please check your configuration and try again.
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:230)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.prepareDatabase(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:187)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.maintenance.SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.migrationTask(SpringMaintenanceTaskFactory.java:140)
...
Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "35.177.107.246", user "postgres", database "bitbucket", SSL off
org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:80)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseValidator.validate(DefaultDatabaseValidator.java:44)
com.atlassian.stash.internal.db.DefaultDatabaseManager.validateConfiguration(DefaultDatabaseManager.java:227)
...
FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "35.177.107.246", user "postgres", database "bitbucket", SSL off
org.postgresql.Driver$ConnectThread.getResult(Driver.java:365)
org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Driver.java:288)
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:664)
...