I plan to move current version of JIRA Core application and all associated plugins listed below onto a new windows server platform.
I need to maintain the same versions when moving to the new platform.
I would like to know the best approach to achieve this move.
I am planning to follow this approach, please let me know if there is a better way:
1. First install JIRA Core Application v7.3.6
2. Next install 'JIRA Service Desk Application v3.5.0' via Administration > Applications > Versions & licenses > Upload an application
3. Next install 'JIRA Software Application v7.3.6' via Administration > Applications > Versions & licenses > Upload an application
4. Next install all third party plugins via Administration > Add-ons
Current JIRA Applications and Plugins Versions
-----------------------------------------------------
JIRA Core Application
JIRA v7.3.6
JIRA Plugins
JIRA Service Desk Application v3.5.0
JIRA Agile v7.3.0-DAILY20170414023032
Third Party Plugins
· SAML Single Sign On (SSO) for Jira
· Refined Theme for Jira service desk
Thanks for your help.
Andrew Gallo