Hello everybody,
We have a local JIRA instance. We have a number of projects we are managing through JIRA.
I am a project manager and want to get more detailed reports on how tickets are doing. I do have a dashboard setup which is good to view current progress, but I'm not sure if it is the best for historical and high-level data.
The big issue is that we do not use time-tracking. We also do not use any variation of AGILE. I had tried to introduce it and it didn't stick at all. We do have a relatively solid workflow as we track the ticket progression from creation to creative, creative review, dev, dev review, client, client review, etc.
I was wondering if there was a way that I could simulate timetracking by creating a start/stop progress field and then get the time based on how long it spent in the 'start progress' field. I'm not sure if this could work.
I want to know what are the best and most meaningful reports that I can create given the data that I have. Most of the ones I see are related to time tracking.
Any information would be very helpful!