Installed BB server on a box on the network on port 7990. I get an error being redirected to the "reciprocal link": "It has not been possible to retrieve the required information from http://localhost:7990. Therefore the link cannot be created."
Also, we can't see the http://<IP address>:7990 from a browser. I would love some suggestions as I'm about ready to go back to SVN.
Hi Brian, can you clarify how and where have you installed Bitbucket? You said that you can not access Bitbucket from the browser, so we should focus on fixing that first and after that go and link Jira. To start with, can you let us know:
Do you need further help setting up Bitbucket?
Once we get that working, we can start the Jira linking process following Linking Bitbucket server with Jira. I found these 2 posts in Community with a similar error to what you're getting:
If you keep having issues, please let us know iwhere do you get stuck and we'll continue helping you.
Regards,
Ana
For BB, I used the Windows installer and I can get in to localhost:7990 and everything looks good there. The two other support links listed were not referring to Jira Cloud to BB server, but from server to server. I can ping cfcorg.atlassian.net from the BB server and the BB IP from my workstation (not using the port), but still can;t get the reciprocal link to work.
Any more thoughts on this? I'm still very much stuck - thanks!
>http://<IP address>:7990 from a browser
and
>I can get in to localhost:7990
tell you that your network is blocking access to the Bitbucket server. Check the routing and firewalls, including the firewall on the Bitbucket server.
OK - we got past that issue, but I still can't create a reciprocal link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.