Hello,
We have been running a server version of confluence for several years. Our latest upgrade was 5.6.5.
We've just opened a cloud version (not paid yet, trying first) and I'm encountering problems with the import of the backup.
Here's what I did:
- created a backup of our server install
- imported it successfully into a local instance of confluence 6.x (6.1 I believe)
- tried to import it in confluence cloud (failed, but the import time was quite reasonable)
- exported a new backup file from our local instance of confluence 6.x
- imported in confluence cloud (didn't fail YET but it's been ongoing for hours, stuck at 30% on deleting existing data. Time elapsed and remaining are still updating and vary a lot).
The backup file XML is 65MB, so very far from confluence cloud's 200MB limit.
It imports and exports and so on completely flawlessly in the local instance (atlassian-confluence-6.5.1-x64).
The current import is ongoing for many many hours and still isn't finished (actually it seems to be stuck at 30% on removing existing data.
Thank you in advance