Hello,
I have set up the SVN repository path in my Jira software project. I can click on it and it is shown in fisheye. So I guess it is set up correctly. We are using smart commits. However we cannot see commits for an issue in the Development tab, but somehowe, it shows up in the activity tab.
Am I assuming wrong that svn commits can be seen from jira issues? Beacuse, we can see crucible reviews and bitbucket commits.
- Smart commits in Fisheye (v.4.5.0) are enabled.
- Application links in Jira Software (v. 7.5.2) are all with "Connected" status. However there are no options for Smart commits for Fisheye / Crucible link configuration. OAuth (impersonation) is used for connecting between Fisheye/Crucible and Jira.
- Fisheye aplication links are set and connected.
- FishEye user is in the group jira-administrators and jira-software-users which both have Application access to Jira software.
- Permisson View Development tools is set to "Any logged in user".
Is there something I am missing?
Thank you,
Marina