Hi guys,could you please tell me how to change a custom email in projects by using database request.I mean from what we could see here: https://jira.contoso.com/servicedesk/admin/MYPROJECT/email-settings/
In other words I need to change email address in the "Email address" (gmail email for example) field to another one by using database (postgres) request.
Thanks in advance!
Do not do it.
Changing a Jira database with SQL is asking for massive pain and trouble. Please, do this via the correct route - in the UI
This is for our jira stage instance. We are restoring it from production every night using bash script (from production database dump and from home folder backup) and we need to be sure that our jira stage will not get any letters which belong to production.
Could you please tell me, you know how to do it?
For this case, I would not bother.
I'd disable the email as per standard dev/test setup - see section 1 on https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/restoring-data-from-an-xml-backup-861253849.html#Restoringdatafromanxmlbackup-disableemail
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.