I did a clean install today on linux and I cannot launch the macro browser when adding macros in.
Hi Justin,
Could you Clear your Plugins Cache and let me know if that solves your issue? A corrupted plugin cache often is the cause of this issue.
If not, please feel free to tail your atlassian-confluence.log when you attempt to pull up the macro browser and let us know what error messages you're seeing.
Regards,
Shannon
-- url: /display/TI/Making+a+template | traceId: 2a780499784ab1f5 | referer: http://publicIP:8090/display/TI/Projects+in+motion2017-12-12 15:05:24,327 WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-8] [atlassian.confluence.event.MonitorableCallerRunsPolicy] rejectedExecution Queue Overflow happened: Runnable: [Invoker: com.atlassian.confluence.event.ConfluenceListenerHandlersConfiguration$TimingListenerHandler$1$1@5ea32f4e; Event: HttpRequestStatsEvent{requestCorrelationId=2a780499784ab1f5, url=display.TI.%, key=Optional[confluence.page.view], reqTime=534, reqStartTime=1513109123779, dbReqTimesInMicros=, dbReqFinishTimes=, requestUserTime=340, requestCpuTime=339, requestGCDuration=0, requestGCCount=0, timingEventKeys=viewPageRenderingStarted,viewPageRenderingFinished,viewPageTemplateStart,viewPageTemplateBodyStart,viewPageTemplateBodyFinished,pageDecoratorStart,pageDecoratorContentNavigationStart,pageDecoratorContentNavigationFinished,pageDecoratorInfoPanelStart,pageDecoratorInfoPanelFinished,pageDecoratorSidebarStart,pageDecoratorSidebarFinished,pageDecoratorContentStart,commentsDecoratorStart,commentsDecoratorFinished,pageDecoratorContentFinished,pageDecoratorFinished,viewPageTemplateFinished,sitemeshDecoratorApplyStarted,mainDecoratorStart,confluenceResourceTagsStart,confluenceResourceTagsEnd,mainDecoratorBodyStart,commonsHeaderStart,commonsHeaderFinished,mainDecoratorContentDivStart,mainDecoratorContentDivFinished,mainDecoratorFinished,sitemeshDecoratorApplyFinished,serverRenderEnd, timingEventMillis=13,83,84,85,85,86,103,121,121,121,121,159,159,179,190,190,251,251,278,280,333,420,421,425,501,502,509,516,516,534}]; Executor: [java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@5a6c8e36[Running, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 192, completed tasks = 243]]
Here is what I got.
You can confirm you cleared your plugins cache completely and the issue persists?
The line you sent doesn't appear to be an error message, but a warning. Do you happen to see any other lines in your logs that mention any errors or what might be causing the problem?
Not that I have seen but to be honest I am not well versed in troubleshooting of this nature. I did clear the plug-in cache and all the files above in the article.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.